Sunday, August 2, 2009

This is a damn shame!!

This past month has provided good material for what has entertained me. Wow, it seems like it's been a long time since I've had something to say. It just took a long time to finish the blog about the 100 Baddest Women of All Time, but it sure was fun to do! I write at least a little bit everyday. I had no idea, my last blog would take THE WHOLE month. I'm not doing that ANY more. From now on, short posts and maybe I'll write more than one in a day, but LONG POSTS are OVER! However, you already know there is never a day that passes that I am not entertained in some form or another. So what is on the agenda for today? Without further ado. Today's post:

Top 28 Reasons NOT to get Drunk!!!!




Well until next time....
R. Steed (Big Goldie)
"Fluffy Puffy - The Media Mogul in Training"
www.dashowtv.com
www.arewenotentertained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment