Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Can A Car Be Considered Art?

As you can probably tell by now, I LOVE cars! I found this clip of one of the most beautiful cars I had ever seen...AND I HAVE SEEN "A LOT" OF CARS, and I just had to show it to all of you, my dedicated fans. This video is a clip from one of my FAVORITE shows about automobiles, a British show called "Top Gear". Outstanding production quality and great reviews with some of the best cars on the PLANET makes me wish for a driving internship with the show ( I just wanna drive...and go fast...says the young, black Ricky Bobby) Anyway, once again I just thought I would let the video speak for itself. I have already told you about my Sickness for other vehicles like the Bugatti, Lamborghini and SSC, but this is a car that few people see or even know about....The Alfa Romeo 8C.

Anyway, you'll see what I'm talking about. Well without further ado:


A Car as Art???
Don't believe me....check this video out.....



Well until next time....
R. Steed (Big Goldie)
"Fluffy Puffy - The Media Mogul in Training"
www.dashowtv.com
www.arewenotentertained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment