Friday, October 9, 2009

A Country "Hood" Reporter

I know I said I would be more consistent in my writing, but life gets in the way. I have a lot of things happening which have hampered my writing, however I persevere. However, I caught this video that you just have to see. Sometimes you can take the man out of the "hood" or in this case, I believe it may be "country-hood", but you can't take the hood out of the man. The trip is LISTEN to dude's voice after the bug flies in his mouth. THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE! AMAZING. This is one funny ass clip!

Anyway, you'll see what I'm talking about. Well without further ado:

A Country "Hood" Reporter....
Don't believe me....check this video out.....



Well until next time....
R. Steed (Big Goldie)
"Fluffy Puffy - The Media Mogul in Training"
www.arewenotentertained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment