Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WTH??? Kid Slaps Fire Outta Mom

As I have said before, working in education is QUITE the eye opening experience. Being a parent is a daunting task that is definitely not for the faint of heart. I don't know. Maybe I expect too much. For my child to MIND me. For my child to RESPECT me. For my child to have a healthy FEAR of me. I am NO man to be trifled with. Anyway, this young man and his mother were on the Dr. Phil show and the results were explosive (to me, anyways). I don't know what to say about this. It apalls me to see a parent not being a parent. Parents are NOT their kid's friends. Their job is to be THE PARENT and do the absolute best you can to raise your child and prepare them for LIFE. This is inexcuseable. Maybe this lady should have her ass whooped....but not by a ....pre-teen child.

Anyway, you'll see what I'm talking about. Well without further ado:

What would you do if this was YOUR child....
Don't believe me....check this video out.....



Well until next time....
R. Steed (Big Goldie)
"Fluffy Puffy - The Media Mogul in Training"
www.arewenotentertained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment