Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Papers by Usher

It's finally out. If you haven't heard the latest in this divorce smackdown?? No, I'm not talking about Jon and Kate....Are you really interested in that? I'm talking about Usher Raymond and ho, I mean wife, sorry, Tameka... If you want to know what has been going on, just listen to the lyrics of the song, written by Usher and Sean Garrett. This will come out later this month on Usher's new album "Raymond vs. Raymond". Wow, did you catch the line, "...I almost lost my mama..." I'll let you listen...

Anyway, you'll see what I'm talking about. Well without further ado:

Papers by Usher Raymond....
Don't believe me....check this video out.....



Well until next time....
R. Steed (Big Goldie)
"Fluffy Puffy - The Media Mogul in Training"
www.arewenotentertained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment