Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chariot of the GODS

Do you think that there is a such thing as a car that costs too much?? A car SO EXPENSIVE that even the wealthy must pause from sticker shock(Is 1.4 Million Euros, roughly $2 Million alot?)?? What about a car that comes with its own driver(Professional race car driver Butch Leitzinger drives potential buyers and the press around)?? How about a vehicle that in sustained bursts hits 800 -900 horsepower? How about a vehicle that at full throttle can hit 1001 horsepower??? WOW!!! I just became aroused. What about a vehicle that hits 253 mph PLUS?? This is the 2010 Bugatti Grand Sport. The drop-top rethinking of the Bugatti Veyron 16.4. Only 150 will ever be made. I think I just soiled myself. I have to go...I can't control myself right now...I know my twin, Sasha will appreciate this. Anyway, you'll see what I'm talking about. Well without further ado:

The Chariot of the GODS
Don't believe me....check these pictures out.....












































Well until next time....

R. Steed (Big Goldie)
"Fluffy Puffy - The Media Mogul in Training"
www.dashowtv.com
www.arewenotentertained.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. nice layout, Excellent blog, nice post. I saw your blog after suggesting by businessvartha. I love this and so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I VOTED FOR YOU, I recommend your blog to other friends also. They too Voting for this blog. I hope you will grace me with your precious Vote. Just copy this link to your browser
    http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/70216

    ReplyDelete