Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ruining Relationships...One Facebook Post At A Time

It's crazy how accurate this video is...with crazy people anyway. People can really get addicted to Facebook and other social networking sites. I can attest to that personally. I have often been accused of a secret torrid love affair (with my computer, no less, ...get your minds out of the gutters), however in this day and age, what is it that we don't do on our computers. Well, this video is absolutely hilarious and I'm sure many of you are probably in denial about how closely this may parallel your actual relationship. Anyway, you'll see what I'm talking about. Well without further ado, watch the video:


Ruining Relationships...One Facebook Post At A Time...

Don't believe me....check this video out.....

Well until next time....

R. Steed (Big Goldie)

"Fluffy Puffy - The Media Mogul in Training"

www.dashowtv.com

www.arewenotentertained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment