Sunday, August 16, 2009

Heaven's Supercar

OK, so I talked last about a car that costs too much??Well for this one, how about a car SO RARE that actually it is un-buyable?? WOW!!! This is one of those cars that I feel that I just shouldn't talk alot about. I can't. I get tongue tied. I just became aroused (again). What about a vehicle that hits 200 mph PLUS?? This is the 2008 Lamborghini Reventon. The rethinking of the Lamborghini Gallardo however, stylized to look like an F-22 Raptor Jet fighter. More rare than the 2010 Bugatti Grand Sport, only 23 Reventon's were made. I saw one. It was like spotting the white whale or Big Foot. I think I soiled myself. I have to go...I can't control myself right now...I know my twin, Sasha will appreciate this one too. Anyway, you'll see what I'm talking about. Well without further ado, watch the video:

Heaven's Supercar
Don't believe me....check this video out.....



Well until next time....

R. Steed (Big Goldie)
"Fluffy Puffy - The Media Mogul in Training"
www.dashowtv.com
www.arewenotentertained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment