Sunday, August 9, 2009

My take on B. Scott on Scarlett takes a tumble

I just happened to catch this video by chance, but several people I knew had already seen it. The thing is, for those who know me and assumed I wouldn't like it, quite the opposite was true...I LOVED IT!! The video is already funny as hell by itself, but adding B.Scott's commentary is CLASSIC. I like things that are funny and this video is hilarious!!! His commentary on the video is CLASSIC. When she falls, he leaves the chair and runs around his crib. When she is putting on shoes, when she is singing...Dude/dudette is funny. Anyway, you'll see what I'm talking about. Well without further ado:

B. Scott's Commentary on Scarlett Takes A Tumble
Don't believe me....check this
video out.....



Well until next time....

R. Steed (Big Goldie)
"Fluffy Puffy - The Media Mogul in Training"
www.dashowtv.com
www.arewenotentertained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment