Monday, August 31, 2009

If Heaven has a Supercar, So does Hell...

If Heaven has a supercar, then why wouldn't Hell? If GOD has his own personal chariot, then wouldn't the devil?? Now why would I say this vehicle belongs to the devil? Couldn't it belong to Heaven too? The answer is unequivocally: NO!!!


Cars are not supposed to make you feel like this. Not supposed to make you feel naughty and tawdry. Not supposed to put a “devilish” grin on your face, where the only thing you can think about how much FUN it would be not to “break” the law, but completely OBLITERATE it!



Why, you ask, does it make you feel that way? What, you ask again, vehicle could I possibly be talking about? Let me end the suspense. The vehicle is the 2009 Ultimate Aero. Never heard of it? Who makes it? ShelbySuperCars. Still never heard of them? You will. ShelbySuperCars is a small American company started in 1999 by car enthusiast Jerod Shelby. No, before you ask, he is of NO relation to automotive legend, Caroll Shelby.


ShelbySuperCars will be competing against the companies that make the other modern supercars such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Koenigsegg. Until the Saleen S7, America had NO presence among the world's fastest and most luxurious supercars. However, you may be wondering why does the Ultimate Aero deserve to be among the ranks of such reputed world class luxury supercars?


Let me just give you a few stats of the World's fastest production car.

  • ONLY 50 MADE FROM 2007 - 2009
  • 1287 Horsepower.

  • 1112 feet of Torque.

  • Zero to Sixty MPH: 2.78 seconds.

  • Quarter Mile: 9.90 seconds at 144mph.

  • Top Speed : 257.41 mph PLUS???

  • Aerodynamically Sustainable up to 273 mph?????


WOW!!! NEED I SAY MORE! This is the 2009 ShelbySuperCar Ultimate Aero. I know true car enthusiasts will appreciate this. This post was inspired by my twin, Sasha. This car does it for me. I am way past excited. I will join the 250 mph club. I gotta go. I'm spent...Anyway, you'll see what I'm talking about. Well without further ado:


High-Powered Vehicle of Hades
Don't believe me....check this video out.....



Well until next time....
R. Steed (Big Goldie)
"Fluffy Puffy - The Media Mogul in Training"
www.dashowtv.com
www.arewenotentertained.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the SSC! It is def one of the hottest, exclusive and impressive cars on the Road. And I am ready to join the 250mph club too! So when are we going to Vegas to get one Rekkai? Miss Sasha is ready!

    ReplyDelete